Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Where have you been?

Um, excuse me, but who are YOU?

Yes, I know it's been far too long since I've posted an update.  And it's been even longer since I even tried to make this blog work.

A lot has happened in the midst of the last three and a half years.  First of all I got married!  Never in a million years did I think that would happen.  Second I got promoted at my job, twice!  So I took on more responsibilities and more traveling so that means less time to work on here.  And third I became a published author!  My first book is just a small collection of poems that I self published through Amazon back in July and sold a whole 50 copies of!  I lost my father in 2013 and not a day goes by when I don't think about him in some way.  I started my journey into college, trying desperately to earn my degree and failing miserably.

Life hit me full on in the face, forcing me to roll on with it whether I was ready for it or not.

I'm looking to pick this back up, because throughout all life's adventures I have maintained my Professional Fat Girl status.  However some recent symptoms have me a tad bit worried...so as we enter into the new year I will be trying to chronicle my journey through dealing with the sins of my youth (i.e. eating badly and not exercising).

Most importantly I will be working on my novel in the hopes of submitting and publishing it in the coming year!  FINALLY!!

Stay tuned!  It should be a very interesting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment