Saturday, April 21, 2012

257

257

That's it.  I've officially posted my weight.  I am 257 pounds.  If I had a digital scale, I'd give you the ounces too, but I don't so I can't.  What I can do however is confess to being a Professional Fat Girl.

But wait! Isn't that mean to say? Doesn't that imply that you are "fat" on purpose and that you condone the obesity problems this country is so overly obsessed with?  In a word, no.  Sure there are things I dont like about myself, everyone has those little flaws they cant seem to get over, but what I'm saying is I'm giving up worrying about mine.  I am accepting who I am as a person.  Am I healthy, no. Do I need to get healthy, you can bet that deep fried Twinkie I do!

Ever since I can remember, I've been having an affair with food.  It started with M&M's.  My dad used to buy a bag for me every day on his way home from work, I'd give him the green ones and eat the rest.  I was always secretly happy when the bag had only one or two, it meant more sweets for me.  From there it progressed to other candy bars, then moved to cakes, ice cream, various desserts and finally onto deep fried foods.  When you can walk into a restaurant and order a deep fried Twinkie covered with ice cream, chocolate & caramel syrup, you know you've just entered Professional Fat Girl heaven!  If it's bad for you, but tastes amazing, I've probably had it, and had it more than once.  

The following posts will be my journey/rantings in the world of being a Professional Fat Girl, and how I will get healthy while being in a PFG prejudiced world!

Let the insanity...I mean fun begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment